Section of Pool Wall Needs Replaced

by Roberta

A section of my pool wall needs replaced it has corrosion the whole way through under the intake hole. How do I replace that piece of wall? I also have some bottom rails that need replaced. How can I do that? I have a few pin holes all around the pool wall too. The pool is empty right now and the liner has been removed. Can we repair this pool or is it junk? Thanks Roberta

Hi Roberta

You could order what they call a service panel and splice that into your pool wall. You could buy and replace your rusted bottom rails, if you can find them. You could also patch all the pinholes, but the best advice I could give you is to replace the pool with either a new one, or even a used one. It would be less expensive, safer and a lot less trouble.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask the Pool Pro.