Let's Protect That Grill
Here are my top tips to protect your investment and keep it clean and dust
free for your next backyard dining. Also are some other ideas for the
ultimate BBQ experience.
- Size and Shape: The first step in choosing a grill cover is to get one that fits your grill. Make sure to measure your grill's dimensions (height, width, and length) before purchasing a
cover. Covers come in various sizes and can fit specific grill types (like kettle, barrel, or rectangular), so you will want to match the cover size and shape to your grill.
- Material: The material of a grill cover is essential for its durability and weather resistance. Vinyl and polyester are common materials. Polyester is known for its durability
and resistance to weather. Vinyl covers are waterproof, but may not be as durable in the long run.
- Climate Considerations: Consider the typical weather conditions in your area as it can influence the type of cover to buy. If you live in a rainy region, a 100% waterproof cover would be
beneficial. If sunshine is more typical, a UV-resistant cover would be needed. For snowy and blustery areas, look for a heavy-duty cover that can withstand extreme conditions.
- Lining: Some grill covers have a soft lining on the inside, which can protect your grill from scratches and bumps. This might be a great feature to have especially for high-end grills.
- Ventilation: Choose a cover that has ventilation in the form of built-in air vents. This allows moisture to escape and prevents the build-up of mold and mildew.
- Securing Mechanisms: Look for a grill cover with some sort of attachment or securing mechanism so wind doesn’t blow the cover away. This could be elastic hems, drawstrings, velcro straps, or buckles.
- Maintenance: How easy is the cover to clean? Most can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but check the manufacturer's instructions to be sure.
- Price: Prices for grill covers vary widely based on their size, material, and brand. Decide on how much you're willing to spend before you start shopping to help narrow your options.
- Product Reviews: Check the reviews of the product before purchasing. This will give you a good indication of the product's performance from people who have already used it.
- Warranty: Purchase a grill cover that comes with a warranty. This could be beneficial if your cover has any manufacturing defects or doesn't perform as expected.
Remember, the goal is to protect the investment in your grill and to extend its life, so choose a cover that best suits your needs.
grill cover is made of heavy duty 10 oz. PVC supported 70-denier
nylon that resists cracking in minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The cover features a quick buckle release
strapping system to help hold the cover on the grill. This cover will keep your
grill clean, and well protected, all year-round.
I'm sure you all know where to go to get your
grill covers. (#ad)
If you take your grilling as
seriously as I do maybe you deserve a little more in the way of a grill cover.
Gazebo Penguin 436586 Aluminum Grill Gazebo
In Arizona we could help you with an AlumaWood grill cover. Now this is grilling in style.
CR Shades - Dennis Gourley - Sales - 480-935-2848
top of Grill Cover