Making Your Umbrella More Usable
Umbrella Accessories can add just the right personal touch to your patio
umbrella. Fans that will cool you on those hot summer days and lights to
brighten up your outdoor dinner table. And don't forget the support stand to
hold the umbrella upright and secure from the winds.
And every year they come up with more umbrella accessories you surely must
have in order to throw the best party on the block.
Here is a check list of cool stuff you might consider either buying with your new umbrella or adding to an existing one.
- Umbrella Lights: These can be solar, battery-operated, or electric lights that attach to the umbrella and provide soft lighting for night time use.
- Umbrella Stand or Base: Essential for keeping your patio umbrella steady and rooted to the ground.
- Protective Cover: An optional, but recommended accessory to protect your umbrella from dust, dirt, and inclement weather when not in use.
- Umbrella Table: To couple with your umbrella for a functional setup.
- Misting System: This can be installed on the umbrella to provide a cool environment during the hot summer.
- Heating System: A heater that attaches to the umbrella could be used to provide warmth if you want to use your patio during cooler months.
- Mosquito Netting: To keep away any unwanted insect guests.
- Bluetooth Speaker: To enjoy your favorite music while sitting outside.
- Solar Panel Charger: A handy accessory if your patio umbrella has battery-operated accessories, or if you just need an outdoor charging station.
- Plant Hangers: To hang plants from your umbrella, adding greenery to your patio.
- Wind Resistant Straps and Clips: To keep your umbrella stable in windy conditions.
- Umbrella Extension Pole: To increase the height of your umbrella.
- Tilt Mechanism: If not already included in the umbrella, this allows the umbrella to tilt and provide shade as the sun moves.
- Decorations: Something as simple as fairy lights or hanging decorations can set the mood and make the area more appealing.
- Umbrella Bluetooth Controller: To control the opening, closing and tilting of your umbrella wirelessly.
- Drink Holder: Special holders that attach to umbrella poles to hold drinks, very useful for relaxing on the patio.
- Fan: An attachable fan can provide a cool breeze on hot days.
- Weight Bags: To provide extra stability to your umbrella base.
- Replacement Canopy: In case your umbrella’s canopy gets worn out, you can replace it without buying a new umbrella altogether.
new product on the market is the combination wireless speaker system
and lights. Create just the right atmosphere with some soft
music and a little mood lighting, you never know what might happen.
way to stay warm on the patio is to install a heater in your
umbrella. This one does not use propane and will not burn up
your umbrella, but it will make you more comfortable on the those
chilly fall evenings.
top of Umbrella Accessories