Shade for kids
And Protection From The Sun
Protect your little ones from the sun every chance you get with
shade for kids. Below
you will find a few ideas for providing the children with plenty of
shade. Daylight and fresh air are great for kids, but too much
direct sunlight, not so much.
Give the little ones their own special table during outdoor picnics,
parties or barbeques. This table has an umbrella to shade the
kids, it also folds up into it's unique little box.
Let your children enjoy endless hours of safe
water fun with this kiddie float. This shaded float will help to keep the harmful rays of the sun from
burning your young ones.
Set it up in seconds, for hours of imaginative fun. This roomy play cabana
can be used for camping, picnics, backyard fun or even indoor playtime.
Any where this goes the kids will love it. You will love it also knowing
you are protecting your kids from the suns rays.
Wherever you go to have fun, don't forget the shade for your children.
Here are some easy options for on the go shade for the family.
- Beach Tents: These tents come in a variety of sizes, some large enough to fit a family. They are portable and provide a shade area on the beach.
- Sunscreen: Applying a liberal amount of sunscreen with high SPF on all exposed parts can help protect kids from harmful UV rays.
- Pop-up Cabana Tents: These are easy to set up and can provide essential shade as well as a bit of privacy while changing or nursing.
- Sun Hats: Wide-brimmed hats provide shade for the face and neck.
- Beach Umbrellas: A beach essential, these umbrellas are specially designed to be anchored securely in the sand.
- Rash Guards/UV Protective Clothing: Clothing specifically designed with UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) can provide great sun protection.
- Sun Canopies: These provide a large area of shade and can be placed over picnic tables when camping.
- Portable Gazebo: This can provide a larger covered area for families or groups.
- E-Z UP Shelters: These shelters are easy to setup and provide ample shade at the beach or campsite.
- Sunblock Shade Screens: These screens can be set up to block the sun's rays at a variety of angles.
- Beach Chairs with Canopies: A beach chair with a built-in canopy can offer individual shade.
- Large Beach Blankets with Sun Shade: These special beach blankets come with a built-in adjustable sun shade.
- Sunscreen Stickers: These special stickers change color when it's time to reapply sunscreen.
- Sunglasses: Protect kids' eyes from harmful rays by making sure they have UV-protection sunglasses.
- Hammock with Sunshade: If you have the trees for it, a hammock with a sunshade can be a comfortable place for a child to relax outside.
Remember, the sun's rays are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., so try to minimize sun exposure during these hours. Always ensure the kids stay hydrated and take regular breaks from the sun.
top of Shade for Kids